Tuesday, February 13, 2018

That trip to Melbourne.

It was towards the end of last year now and was part of the Victorian club's Christmas meeting, the highlight being a sneak preview of the upcoming Nagari Mk. 11. It was certainly worth the trip, I can only describe the car as magnificent.
Here it is under its wrapping as 130 of us waited in anticipation for the wraps to come off. It won't be until the end of the year that it will be ready for its public launch and it is a shame that no photographs were allowed. I can tell you though that it will be worth the wait. The body is beautiful and classy and the power plant is an LS3 mated to an Audi transaxle (Pantera style). I guess I can show you the mould though because this photo was on the ABC RN website.
The other highlight for me was catching up with so many old Bolwell friends from way back. However, the downside was with so little time and so many people there it wasn't possible to catch up properly with everybody. So don't think I was rude.

No comments: