Sunday, November 28, 2010

An urgent plea from Beven

Mr John Low

27 West Terrace
Kapunda SA 5373
AUS
Dear John
I have had computer problems and I am back to using a cathode tube monitor and the screen is not big enough for what I am trying to do

I have a new web site and my request is for some one who has a copy of either PRINTSCEEEN 20000 or GADWIN PRINTSCREEN or similar install on their computer to go to my home page www.bevenyoung.com.au and take a picture of it and email it to mebeven@bevenyoung.com as either a BMP or JPG 

For the uniformed both those programs are freeware and I use them all time and the procedure is to press the print screen key and the program will take a snapshot of what ever is on the screen and save it many different graphic formats

If any one can help it would GREATLY APPRECIATED
Regards
Beven
Beven D Young Automotive Books and Software
 (Australian Business No 37 019 148 439)
68 Somers Street North Brighton
5048 South Australia
WWWhttp://www.bevenyoung.com.au
EMAILbeven@bevenyoung.com.au
PHONE: +61 or (0) 8 8298 5548
MOBILE: +61 or (0 )411 287 052
FAX: +61 or (0) 8 8376 0296 (24 HOUR FAX)
Serving the Motoring Public SINCE 1980

1 comment:

John L said...

Dear John

my problen have been solved thanks to all thoses that assisted much appreciated

Regards

Beven