Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kapunda - week 3

I usually don't go anywhere without my little digital camera in my pocket, except most of this weekend for some strange reason. You won't believe this, but despite the comings and goings of the odd TR4, Alvis TA14 and Cadillac Fleetwood, if I'd had the camera I probably would have featured the first model Vauxhall Victor seen about the place. It's a bloke from Eudunda I think. He must live up a dirt road because it was pretty grubby and that's what really caught my eye because that's what I like, people REALLY using their cars instead of keeping them in cotton wool. Anyway, I did have the camera out when this not so grubby Bentley came along.Also notable around our way is the way that locals are taking to the new dirt circuit and here's a VL being built up to get out there with them.

No comments: