Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mallala this weekend

It would be good to get out to Mallala this weekend for the Shannons Series. Sunday looks to be fairly dry too. Not like last Sunday that almost washed out the 6-hour. Sorry everyone that I couldn't make it. Can't make it this Sunday either, still stuck in the RAH. I was looking forward to seeing how Darren Hossack goes in John Gourlay's Audi-Chev (below) and to see what the local RX7s and the Pfitzner Falcon can do. Darren is expecting to get into the low 1.05s. Something to aim for, Colin.And everyone from up our way should be supporting Barossa's Michael Bartsch in his Falcon in the V8 Touring Cars.Good luck Michael.

3 comments:

Colin said...

Is the Audi Chev the Audi Saab rebodied and I guess if JG owns it is it the extension of the super Bolwell bits?

Colin said...

OOps I meant the Saab-Chev

John L said...

The old Saab sports sedan, I'm told, had a bit of Bolwell in it but I think all of that has long gone. Correct me if I'm wrong, John.