Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Car Styling" magazine.

Duane de Gruchy stumbled across a website with a quantity of new old stock Japanese "Car Styling" magazines, one from 1981 featuring that article on the Ikara. The price was around US$30 + postage per magazine. I'm sure Graham Nichols has a copy and without checking, I reckon there's a mention in the "Ikara Project" website. Duane has contacted these people and they have let him know that they have 17 copies of #34 in stock. Here's a link:-http://www.carstylingmag.com/default.tpl?pageID=1&page=full&cart=1258440653503702&--eqskudatarq=0340481
If he gets 5 copies, the price comes down to about $20 - $25 each. They are great magazines and the articles are quite in depth, with lots of design content. Duane will have a copy and so will I. If anyone else wants one let me know and I'll pass Duane's email address on or whatever it takes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right, I have a copy and it is mentioned on my website. It is a high quality hard-back book...any collector of Bolwell articles should get themselves a copy.

to preview the article go to this page http://www.theikaraproject.com/page43.htm

cheers
Graham