Saturday, April 4, 2009

A smart Milano

Peter G sent these.... "photos of Allan Thomas' Milano at Mt. Tarrengower. He sold it a few years back and purchased the Lotus 11 replica (see post Jan 27 2009, he has MkIV & VII also). I don't know much about the car other than it was powered by red Holden and flew."
I remember the car being advertised for sale for a while in Slipstream Victoria 2 or 3 years ago and thinking "wow, that'd be a nice car to own". Speaking of the Victorian Slipstream I did enjoy the article and pictures in the latest (April) edition by Henry Stork about the upgrading and fitting of EFI in his Nagari and I look forward to seeing it in the flesh at Easter time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the proud Allan sitting next to the bin, the Nagari wheels on the orange trailer, the MkVII Beast goes without saying and the two lads standing between the cars are my fantastic sons Alex and Will who are both now 190 plus cm. tall and much more solid in build.
Peter G

John L said...

Still not as tall as dad?

Anonymous said...

That Milano was listed for sale a few times on eBay over the past year or so. Several times the auction ended with zero bids. On the last listing, maybe three months ago, I think the bids reached around the 27k mark so I suspect it has a very lucky new owner.