Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bolwell Hoverjet

This came from Peter G:-
John,
I've had this article on the Hoverjet (made by Bolwell) for ages. I was wondering, if you care to publish it on your blog, that someone may recall which issue of Aust. Playboy it appeared in. I suspect early to mid eighties.

Well, I remember the Hoverjet and I remember that you rode on it like a horse, a very wide horse, Clydesdale maybe. I also remember the Playboy article, it was written by NSW Club member, Rob Luck. I have a copy of it somewhere, I'll try and dig it out. Meanwhile, by the time I do that, hopefully someone will have answered your question via the comments provision.

1 comment:

John L said...

I wonder how many of these they made. My memory of the hovercraft was something longer with a number of people sitting on it in a row. Then again, it was quite some time ago.